Night Riders is the latest exciting edition to the activities offered by the Slope at Cedar. We have installed colour changing spot lights that cover the new blue slope in a magical light effect, transitioning all the colours of the rainbow. To add to the festival of light, each of our orange tubes is individually illuminated creating a flying saucer of colour. The combination of colour effects makes for a magical rainbow slide.
We partner with the restaurants in the Cedar Square Shopping Centre to create fun filled family evening events of good food mixed with good fun!
Both our pizza menu and our neighbouring restaurants full menus are on offer at the Slope in the evenings, served at our tables, with their flare, giving a unique opportunity of dining out and entertaining the family on The Slope.
- Night Riders is available every Friday and Saturday evening, provided the minimum numbers are reached. In summer months, we run from 6pm to 9pm and in the colder months, we start earlier from 5pm to 8pm. In order for a Night Rider evening to be confirmed we require a minimum booking of 15 tubes and 15 tubers across all bookings. There is a total of 25 tubes available. Please complete the booking form for your preferred date and we will communicate with you as to the booking status. We may suggest an alternative date in order to achieve the 15 tubes required. This is done in the interest of creating a fun festive environment for the evening. Dinners are available through Jozi Gin, Classic India (Halaal), Smoke Daddy’s, Guilt & Co, Smoke Daddy’s and Big Bag Wolf. You may also order pizzas off of our menu! Their full menus will be available. Book now for a fun evening!
- Our fully licensed bar will be available as usual. (Try a Vodka Slush). Beers, Ciders, Mixers & more!
- Eskimo Joe Slush, soft drinks, soft serve and milkshakes on tap.
- Kosher Platters wtih full certification ribbons are also available.
Dinner and Tubing
- All Visitors in the group will be charged a cover of R25
- Tubes are booked at R300 each but can be used by anyone within the group at any time for any period. (Shared tubes work well for groups with kids and adults as everyone gets a chance to ride while others rest. Three hours is a long time!)
- All children must be accompanied by their guardians, as we do not offer a child minding service.
Booking is essential as we will only be running 20 illuminated tubes for the evening. We accept arrivals for tubing on the night only if there are tubes not available that have not been pre-booked customers.
We look forward to seeing you!
071 685 8091
Shop 1, Mezzanine Level, (You can’t miss the 20m high Slope!)
Cedar Square Shopping Center, Cedar Rd, Fourways, Gauteng